The Australian Fragility Fracture Registry captures patient-level data from Secondary Fracture Prevention Programs or Fracture Liaison Services.
The Australian Fragility Fracture registry has received National Ethics approval but access to the registry requires site specific ethics approval.
It provides real-time reporting of results for the facility as well as trend reports to benchmark against other hospitals nationally.
Demo Patient Registry
While the Fragility Fracture Registry is a work-in-progress, versions will be uploaded for viewing by the steering committee and interested parties.
This is NOT a working version, nor does it contain any real data.
Feel free to click around and explore what the system MAY look like in production.
Username: [email protected]
The Australian Fragility Fracture Registry is guided and coordinated by the Fragility Fracture Registry Steering Group, which consists of representatives of key professional and consumer bodies from Australia including:
- Dr Kirtan Ganda - Clinical Lead, Endocrinologist, Concord Hospital, University of Sydney NSW
- Prof Markus Seibel - Endocrinologist, NSW, SOSFA Chair, Professor of Medicine, University of Sydney, NSW
- Prof Tania Winzenberg - Professor Chronic Disease Management, University of Tasmania, Primary Health Tasmania, TAS
- Prof Mark Kotowicz - Professor in Endocrinology & Diabetes, Deakin University, Barwon Health, VIC
- Prof Charles Inderjeeth - Geriatrician, Rheumatologist, University of Western Australia, WA
- Dr Myrla Reis Sales - Exercise Physiologist and Senior Research Fellow, Western Health, VIC
- Ann Robinson - Nurse Practitioner Endocrinology, Gold Coast University Hospital, QLD
- Solange Bernado - Fracture Liaison Nurse Coordinator, VIC
- Jennifer Coombes - Indigenous Representative,
- Stewart Fleming - IT and Registry development/support, QLD