Making the first break, the last.
Australian Fragility Fracture Registry
The Australian Fragility Fracture Registry has been created to capture the variance in service and highlight the important role that fracture liaison services plays in providing better health outcomes.
As of mid-2019, the project is just getting started and you can register your interest by clicking below.
The FLS Registry is guided and coordinated by the ANZ Fracture Liaison Services Registry Steering Group, which consists of representatives of key professional and consumer bodies from Australia and New Zealand including:
- Kirtan Ganda - Clinical Lead, Endocrinologist, NSW
- Markus Seibel - Endocrinologist, NSW, SOSFA Chair
- Jacqueline Close – Geriatric Medicine, ANZHFR Clinical Lead, NSW, (also SOSFA Committee)
- Ann Robinson - Nurse Practitioners, QLD, (also SOSFA Treasurer)
- Tania Winzenberg - RACGP, General Medicine, Tasmania, (also SOSFA Committee)
- Stewart Fleming - IT and Registry development/support, Qld
- Mark Kotowicz - Endocrinologist, Victoria, (also SOSFA Committee)
- Hannah Seymour – Fragility Fracture Network, WA
- Paul Mitchell - Osteoporosis NZ
- Roger Harris - Osteoporosis NZ
- Christine Gill - Osteoporosis NZ
- Nicola Ward - Osteoporosis NZ